Thursday 14 March 2013

New Wellies..

My last entry was a small rant about the insane distances I had been travelling in a week and I'm afraid to say it didn't stop there.. but it was worth it. The result of my driving missions has been a new opportunity and adventure to begin after this summer.. and I couldn't be more excited!

It does however mean packing up my shoes and moving to a new place.. which isn't such a bad thing and will of course mean needing new wellies (taking my Portsmouth or Norfolk wellies just wouldn't be right!). Before the big move there will of course be houses and furniture and all sorts to find but I'm going to put that off until at least the start of the summer.. I still have unfinished business here for now. I do feel happier however, thinking that at least come new year there will be something to reflect on as defining 2013, well more than just one thing. Change can be good.. and sometimes just feels like the necessary next step.. even if just a few steps at a time.

Some more change from this week.. these are, of course, my new slippers.. You would think we were out of slipper weather but the snow this week confirmed it for me.. its never safe to put your slippers away! In other shoe news this week, I'm having real trouble deciding on what footwear we wear in this weather.. one second its raining, then sunny, then snow.. fleece lined flip flops perhaps? Lets see what the weekend will bring..

P.S. I found this article about a couple who have photographed their feet on travels around the world (I didn't copy them I swear!).. Its a nice read and I'm very jealous their feet have been to such beautiful places.. Happy Reading :)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2293001/The-feet-saw-world-couple-documented-life-photos-feet.html

No comments:

Post a Comment