Sunday 3 March 2013

Busy Feet

Over the last few weeks my shoes and I have been rushed off our feet. Several cross-country trips have been endured in our trusty yet very dirty little Fiesta and many scary tasks completed. Unfortunately, my last post was a negative in anticipation of the hell-ish week which was last week.. and yet when it actually arrived.. it was alright. I am yet to know the success or outcome of my meetings etc but I felt like I deserved a treat.. so I bought myself these little pink roses.

I know traditionally flowers should be bought by a man as a gift.. but you don't need a man to have pretty flowers. I deserved them so I bought them.. a motto I rely on too much (and probably why I have so many shoes).

Since the rubbish part of the week ended my comfy boots have taken me to some shops without much money spent luckily.. for my bank balance..and so what of next week? I need to keep my slippers on and get my head down on some work.. but that seems such a dull idea.

I think perhaps I'll just waste/reallocate time to playing with my little friend here. She's settled in well and is busy learning what she can bite, chew, attack, eat and sleep on.. it's a tough life. I think I want to swap.

P.S. A recent purchase of some new tights has left me to conclude that you don't need to pay big pennies for nice tights. I bought some black 150 dernier from Asda for £3 and they're looooovely.. get yourself some.

No comments:

Post a Comment