Friday 22 June 2012



 So... the rain finally appears to have let up for a while (however short) and my toes have loved all of the fresh air they have been getting in my flip flops. After many years of purchasing plastic/rubber flip flops I have finally admitted my feet's' limitations and their total intolerance towards anything other than fabric between the toes.. hence why my favourite black flip flops were £4 from Matalan. Oh how I long to be able to wear a gorgeous pair of Havianas (Possibly in 30 odd colours) but alas its not to be.. sometimes my toes' cheap taste lets me down!

Since my last blog, my feet have mainly been travelling locally and taking me out for dinners and to catch up with friends.. you don't always need fabulous shoes to have a fabulous time. The picture of Portsmouth Harbour was taken from a pub window on fathers day.. the food wasn't up to much but the view is just perfect. Even on a grey and rainy day I love this view.. so many people to watch from the most comfortable of watch-towers.

My feet have also taken me visiting many lovely friends, some of which with lovely doggy pals. Jarvis has the most fashionable of feet, polkadot! As he is still just a little pup he was forgiven for chewing one of my favourite jumpers (but only just!).. he also has the most adorable tail wag. He wags his whole body with his tail and even his nose and legs are moving about when he is excited.. as you can imagine he falls over a lot. 

I also paid a visit to an old friend, Kai, who whilst being very photogenic is also very nosey! Whilst posing beautifully for a doggy paw picture his curiosity got the better of him and he could resist giving the camera a big sniff.. although if you look very closely you can see his cute little white paws.

The next few weeks have little journeys planned for me but I hope to be reunited with my Norfolk Wellies in July.. I do miss them. Although sometimes life feels as though its standing still for a while, its just lovely
            when your favourite people are walking in and out of it. A very busy
schedule has left me feeling afloat from some of those which I feel I 
should be tightly bound too, luckily for me such beauts are following their shoes to me soon for a well needed reunion. This week has also seen the pitter-patter of brand new baby footsteps for a very close friend of mine, who history has shown us makes beautiful babies. I am hoping to welcome the new arrival soon with a squeeze and possibly even a tiny toes picture :) . 

For now I must indulge in some quality time with my knitting, which is speedily becoming my new favourite hobby.. Happy weekend y'all.



No comments:

Post a Comment