Thursday 14 June 2012

Curse you Converse


Well this week started off very uneventful for me and my shoes. After a brief reappearance of the winter boots my tootsies have spent the rest of the week in my trusty white Converse, they're a compromise between summer feet and this bloody awful weather currently. My white converse are the fourth baby added to my Converse family but the most uncomfortable for some reason.. today was the last straw. After the lay in and long lounge about in bed, my turquoise toes fancied some exercise so off we skipped in my trusty white Converse to the library. Our journey was eventful, whilst gesticulating during a hip/trendy/cool song (Okay, so maybe it was 'She Wolf' by Shakira), I managed to sting my pinkie on some nettles (D'oh!). Once I got to the library I realised my feet were stinging a little but ignored this as the library is one of my very favourite places. The walk home however, I became VERY aware of my stingy feet and later at work I noticed 7 giant blisters from my beloved Converse. This is the final straw for these bloody shoes.. I've tried to reason with them but clearly they don't take bribes or bungs..

One pair of size 5 white Converse available to a loving new owner!


So now I'm going to have to replace the shoes which will no longer be mentioned (as my feet are still stinging!) but which to go for? Do I opt for some trendy Vans etc or do I just buy a cheap pair, keep my feet happy and just replace them when they get dirty? Decisions Decisions. Any advice please pass it on and any feet/shoe pictures.. share them too!

No comments:

Post a Comment