Sunday 19 January 2014

With bubbles..

Another new year.. and no doubt another long list of past 'failures' addressed via an even longer list of resolutions.. I've come to the conclusion that January is the worst time to attack body issues.. Christmas left over stock is still hanging around and none of us have booked the 'bikini holiday' yet so wheres the incentive? I have instead chosen a far more simple task..
My new years resolution is to have a bath every Sunday night. With bubbles. I know it sounds silly but theres is something selfish and serene about a long soak in the tub.. And I think this is the sort of resolution I may actually stick to.
Before starting my new job I indulged in a bath at least twice a week.. Since starting said job I've managed 3 in 4 months. My evenings now leave me with precious time to spare and Sunday nights are all about cramming followed by a sleepless night.. A shite end to a weekend. So now.. Once I've finished working.. I have a long soak in the tub and just breathe..
Three Sundays' into January and I'm still keeping to my resolution (rather predictably not to the diet).
Sometimes doing nothing really is the best use of your time.. *yawns* Night.x

No comments:

Post a Comment